Under ANMAT´s regulation and approval, Nucleofarma S.A. manages the supply of Compassionate Use Medicine and treatments, guaranteeing efficient and safe supply.
See the List of ANMAT´s importers
Management of Compassionate Use Medicine Supply
Under the regulation and approval by ANMAT´s resolution 840/95, NUCLEOFARMA S.A. manages the supply of Compassionate Use Medicine and treatments for its patients, except in the following cases:
- Medicine which is NOT available in Argentina/ Registered in certain markets
- Products which have not been launched into the Argentine market yet
- Restricted products/ Hospital use
- Orphan drugs
Our priorities for the supply of imported therapies
Having access to these kinds of therapies, at Nucleofarma S.A. we concentrate on mitigating the risk rate, guaranteeing an efficient and safe supply to our patients, health providers and professionals:
- We have licenses and authorization from the local Health Ministry to store and market the approved medicine, therefore we are regularly audited.
- We provide pharmacotechnical reports on the action of adverse effects and clinical follow-up, taking care of the patient´s safety.
- Our centralized warehouses ensure global access, speeding up the product delivery.
- We ensure batch tracking, which is relevant when you need unit replacement or a COA (Analysis Certificate) requirement.
- We provide clinical support and we accompany the treatments of our patients and
- Patients´ associations looking for better life quality.
- Connection and communication with international health bodies.
- We can provide a wide range of products, from cytotoxic and controlled substances to the management of deliveries subjected to the cold chain.
Adapting to your needs:
Adapting scenarios for certain needs.
National currency (ARS) transfer to local bank market.
Flexibility for chronic supply scenarios.